Pages

Tuesday 29 May 2018

TOOLKIT!!!

Hi guys! Today me and my friend Genesis were presenting screencastify to kids from different schools! Two girls named Abby and Oscar presented a toolkit about Sphero's  they were the cool types of robots in the shape of a sphere! it was awesome because we could control them! When me and my friend Genesis were presenting our toolkit we were nervous but once we got into it we didn't feel shy at all!





Thank you for coming onto my blog, Blog you later!😁😁😁

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Sopheighral. My name is Saamiya I am 9 years old I go to Grey Main School this are really great blog posts have you thought about putting more sentences then pictures but then it is great.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.